Nowadays, we are more aware of the effects of hormone in the field of muscle building than ever before. Supplement companies such as Betancourt Nutrition are increasingly turning toward research, to help design cutting-edge products to further develop vital muscle-building hormones like testosterone, growth hormone etc.
Muscle building takes place via various mechanisms, a fine thing in itself, for those who are trying to either build or maintain muscle mass by means of a through a spectrum of diverse physiological conditions. Males of all ages can take good advantage of testosterone boosters as also weight trainers with differing degrees of muscle mass accretion.
Some of the ingredients necessary to make muscle boosting possible are herbs, leaves, roots and various other plants drawn from ancient either Asian medicine or nurtured from tropical sources.
Some of them have been in use for many centuries in remote cultures and have winded their way in to the West only recently. Here these are researched into, formulated for optimum success and developed for best possible potency in the form of food supplements.
Betancourt Nutrition’s premier product Deprogen ARS, which is essentially an anti-Aromatase, is primarily designed for bodybuilders and athletes who are at the very highest levels of competition.
Thus they must keep up healthy levels of hormones as they endure metabolic stress from an arduous exercise regimen.
Deprogen ARS is effective for every athlete who seeks ways to adjust hormone levels after bouts of intense training or competitions. The ingredients that make up Deprogen ARS are based on recent studies on humans.
It is also perfect for bodybuilders and athletes who want to regulate levels of body fat.
Given below are the ingredients of Deprogen ARS, as printed on the product carton.
Dandelion Root (Taraxacum Officinale) 250mg
Indole 3 Carbinol 100mg
(DIM) Di-Indolyl Methane 50mg
Bioprene (Black Pepper Extract) 5mg
Boron (Boron Citrate) 5mg
Now let us examine just what the main ingredients do to help the athletes and muscle builders.
- Boron: Boron supplements have known positive effects, on factors such as lean body mass, plasma testosterone levels, and imparting dded strength to male bodybuilders.
- 7-methoxyflavone: 7-methoxyflavone is essentially an aromatase inhibitor that checks the rising of estrogen levels beyond control. It also checks testosterone from being converted to estrogen; lessening of this conversion is indeed decisive in maximizing the levels of testosterone. Besides, 7-methoxyflavone is the only aromatase inhibitor that is not broken down in the GI tract, but maintains its stability through the digestive process.
- Indole 3 Carbinol: Indole 3 Carbinol is primarily used in limiting the incidence of estrogen and estrogen linked side effects
- Di-Indolyl Methane: Di-Indolyl Methane is effective in modulating estrogen metabolism.
- Taraxacum Officinale: Taraxacum Officinale or better known as Dandelion root in prescribed daily doses reduce water retention in order to enhance muscle hardness without the disadvantage of muscle wasting.
As this Deprogen ARS Review asserts, this fitness supplement is a big boom to athletes and bodybuilders. It is conveniently available in capsule form for easy assimilation and absorption of the ingredients to make your exercise regimen really effective. Not to mention of of the prettiest girls in the fitness arena is repping Betancourt, Michelle Lewin.
If you want to see a full break down of Michelle Lewin check out our full post here.
Check out Deprogen by Betancourt Nutrition, here.
This product gets the Pumpd stamp of approval!
Supplementing with a cause,