How to Start Eating Clean Mystery Explained by Pumpd Nutrition
So many of you hear me or even see me eat often and to be exact its roughly 5-6 meals a day, healthy meals. If you haven’t heard this let me give you a phrase that is
GOLDEN….. “You can’t out exercise a bad diet”…. So no matter if you eat a whopper from Burger King (1,200 plus calories in just less than 10 minutes) and hit the stair
master on level 8 for 55 minutes (roughly 700 calories) you still will NOT get a lean look.
The other night at the book store someone overheard us talking about clean eating and she asked “What is clean eating?” So that is what I am breaking down for us – How to start eating clean …..
She was basically inquiring what it was and how does she start to do it. It made me think not many people know how or not sure everyone knows what it is exactly (how to eat clean).
Even several in the fitness industry do not know what it is. So how does the average individual get this information? They can buy a 300+ page book at Barnes and Nobles or I can do what I do and provide value. I am going to give you everything you need to do and occasionally provide eating clean recipes you can try.
Using this approach to eating will start dropping body fat faster than any other diet program that you have tried and most importantly you will have so much energy and usually never hungry. Additionally, you can check here to validate how eating clean is the healthiest safest way to diet and get healthy.
Bodybuilders Were the First to Use Eat Clean Terminology
Bodybuilders are the athletes with the lowest percentage of body fat especially when in contest mode so low you see their veins all over just popping out and you cannot grab a pinch of fat. Typically males in this sport drop their percentage as low as 2-5% during competition season when on the other hand the average male sits around 25-35% body fat.
Women also now compete and have caught onto the eating clean foods philosophy
Shoot for 5-6 meals per day and hit your macros to sit around 30/50/20 that is protein/carbs/fats macro setup.
For the women this way of eating shaped the body still allowing sexy curves to pop out and maintain feminine bodies.
Once you are a month into eating like this its no longer a diet but a LIFESTYLE…. For my ladies that I have helped through this comment below to testify for this statement. The best result I am happy with on this lifestyle is how youthful it makes you look and feel. I’m in my 30’s and you wouldn’t even think so.
10 Check Points For Eating Clean
1. Food must be fresh – not in a box, nothing in a can, nothing processed and for me please nothing that say DIET
2. Vegetables – 2-4 cups daily period preferably green
3. 1 Gallon of water no if and or buts about it…….
4. Protein must be 30% for controlling satiety and blood sugar levels
5. Good fats are essential. However, you can easily go overboard since these fat calories come in at 9 calories per gram.
6. Cut out starchy carbs like white bread, refined flour etc
7. Some of you may get angry with this one but – NO ALCOHOL – You stop burning fat when you drink your slowing down your metabolism and taking huge steps back.
8. You must eat regularly thru the day 5-6 meals per day or every 2-3 hours
9. Protein shakes are good when on the go or meal prep didn’t prep effectively enough and your in need a meal. One trick I do is carry one serving of the casein with me and a serving of the peanut butter (this PB has 14 grams of PROTEIN) and viola I shake this up and its a complete slow digesting meal and man is it a YUMMY taste!!
10. Mindset – Stop thinking this is a diet and secondly…..Change up the meals if you eat the same thing 5 times a day if your mind can’t overcome that you will cheat.
If you enjoyed this article get the full report of the most asked FAQs FREE. Examples like;
How do I prevent stretch marks? How do I take creatine? The recovery time and so much more!!
What time is it? Yeah your right its SMOOTHIE TIME!!!