Makes roughly 1 –
A blueberry waffle, but so much more! Made with Cake Batter flavored MuscleEgg and plenty of vanilla flavoring makes this recipe great for breakfast or dessert! The new rage is dessert waffles and these will be at the top of your list. Throw a scoop of ice cream on top for the ultimate dessert!
- 1/2 cup Kodiak “Power Cakes” mix
- 1/2 scoop Vanilla protein powder (we use Rule 1 Whey Blend)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup Cake Batter MuscleEgg egg whites (available at your nearest Pumpd Nutrition)
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon butter extract
- 50 drops Vanilla Cream Sweet Leaf Stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- OPTIONAL: 1-2 scoop Wink Frozen Desserts Cake Batter ice cream (Artic Zero best choice)
- Combine all ingredients (except blueberries and ice cream) in a medium sized bowl. Mix until smooth. Stir in blueberries. Let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Preheat waffle iron and coat with non stick spray.
- Cook waffles 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Top with ice cream, syrup, and fat free whipped cream.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 1 large serving/2 small servings): calories – 218, fat – 3 grams, carbs – 30 grams (8 grams fiber), protein – 22 grams (per single serving)