- 1 P28 Flatbread
- 3 tablespoons favorite pizza or roasted red pepper sauce (should be thick)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 ounces shredded part skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 6 medium eggs
- 2 ounces low sodium turkey bacon, cooked, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange 1-P28 high protein flatbread on a baking tray.
- Evenly & thinly spread either pizza sauce or roasted red pepper sauce (be sure to use a thick variety) over entire flatbread, all the way to the edges, if you don’t go all the way to edges, your edges will get crisp.
- Sprinkle half of the grated parmesan cheese over entire pizza. Sprinkle 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese over the pizza, then using your sauce spoon clear 6 round areas to make a well where you where crack the eggs, having the cheese around the area helps hold the eggs from running off the sides of your pizza, it makes almost like a nest for them. If your eggs are bigger than medium size you may need to reserve some of the whites portion of your egg in a bowl to use for another recipe, if you have too much whites they will run off your pizza. Sprinkle on the bacon evenly over entire pizza. Then top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is browned on top. Cut into 6 portions using your eggs as a guide for portioning so each piece receives an egg. Enjoy while still hot.