Cold Press Juices
At the mention of “Juice Fast”, one often thinks of weight loss. But juice fasting is really about HEALING, weight loss will follow. Find out your “why” and you will appreciate the tremendous benefits of juice fasting that follows.
While juicing leaves out the fiber it is always beneficial to allow your digestive system to rest, and for your body to heal. The energy saved by not having to digest the fiber is used for deep tissue cleansing that goes on in the body during this time.
The fresh fruit/vegetable juices we drink contain the necessary nutrients to help repair the damaged cells, heal and nourish. The human bodies are meant to run on “fuel” from plant foods as they are “live” foods that are rich with enzymes, vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and antioxidants. These, when extracted properly, are being assimilated by our cells for nourishment.
When our cells receive superior foods, the inferior stuff (toxins) will have to make way for them, thus are being eliminated (detoxify).
· Kale – insanely low in calories, powerful anti-oxidant with anti-inflammatory properties, and helpful for arthritis and autoimmune diseases
· Spinach – the beauty of spinach lies in how easy it is to disguise the taste. It’s mild tasting yet packed with vitamins, has anti-cancerous properties, and is one of the healthiest foods on the planet
· Cucumber – since it’s 95% water, it’s an incredible detoxifier and helps with liver and kidney function
· Lemon – one of the most important items to stock in your kitchen as it’s a highly effective cleansing agent and cuts through the bitterness of greens
· Carrots – known for being a good source of beta-carotene, fiber, vitamin K, and potassium. Carrots have been linked to lower cholesterol levels and improved eye health
· Celery – low in calorie since it is mostly water. It is a low-glycemic food and a good source of dietary fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin K.
· Beets – contain nutrients that may help lower your blood pressure, fight inflammation, and support detoxification.
· Apples – “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” is a famous saying for good reason. Helps to fight inflammation and heart health.
· Oranges – immune system booster since it is high in Vitamin C and low in calories.
· Ginger – aids in digestion and supports the immune system